Your Grace is Divine is an independent clothing company from OC that uses fabric from second hand stores to make amazing designs and outfits!
1. Tell us about yourself (yourselves)!
💗My Name is April and I am the Creative Director and Designer of Your Grace Is Divine
2. when did you start your business?
💗I started officially selling my designs in February of 2020. Before I started selling original designs on my website I sold them on depop.
3. how do you get your inspiration to make your clothing pieces?
💗most of my designs are inspired by my friends and trends of all era’s, ’50s, ’80s, ’90s, 2000s. My favorite thing to do when I am feeling uninspired is to look through vintage Vogue magazines or watch movie classics. I always put my own little twist on vintage looks!
4. tell us about your newest or upcoming clothing drop!
💗The Crop Top collection will be available on yourgraceisdivine.com on November 1st. This collection contains 4 different styles of crop tops that are upcycled or made of fabric found at Second-hand stores!
5. what is your favorite article of clothing
💗I love skirts! I love it when skirts flatter my figure.
6. what fabrics do you use to make your clothes?
💗I love using cotton fabric. I’m the crop top collection you will find lots of silk and some polyester. All the fabric I use comes from second-hand stores to reduce my carbon footprint
7. rather than making clothes what is one thing you love to do
💗 I love thrift store shopping, playing with makeup, random photoshoots. But my favorite past time is definitely dancing to music with friends.
8. what is your favorite movie
8💗MY FAVORITE IS GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL. The director is so talented and the whole movie is a visual orgasm!